Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Favourite Fives

 I've been left some messages how my favourite five challenges are going to work.
 Well on the Thursday 23rd December I will post my Favourite Five Christmas Cards and I will add Mr Linky so you can join me.
I will then on the following Thursday 30th December do the random thingy and announce the winner of
 this blog candy it includes 2 Lily Of the Valley stamps you can see which ones here and here. The contents of the candy may change not the stamps but I will probably add some more flowers. It was too cold in my craftroom to look for stash, it was case or grab and run.
 Now on 31st December New Years Eve this is where it gets tricky. I will schedule a post because I'm away partying. So if all goes well I will post my Favourite Five of 2010 which could also be very tricky I've made a fair few cards this year could be hard to just choose five. Again I will add Mr Linky so you can join me.
To win this candy I've two Slapstick Penny Black stamps to see better look here and here. Then on Friday the 7th January, again I will do the random thingy and announce the winner.
Now the blinkies were made for me by Katlyn at K'n'K designs so it looks like a proper challenge and if you would like to add it to your sidebar to advertise my little challenge that would be lovely but you don't have too.
Phew that was long post and it took a while to find the Penny Black cards, I used the labels but there was 174 and it felt like they were the last two.
Edited; Quick question from Jamie about whether you link to various posts, I'm going to do a new post with the five pics of my favourite card so I think that would be the best idea and link that post in Mr Linky, that way it will be quicker for bloggers to check out your faves.

9 comments:

Leann said...

Oooooh, fab idea Debby - I'll definitely come along and join in!
Hugs x

Chrissy said...

This sounds like fun, I will be there.I have posted your 'blinkie'
Luv CHRISSYxx

scrappin2babygirls said...

what a cool idea.. sorry i don't follow things well.. can i ask a quick question or two. Do we post a new post with our 5 faves and then upload that link or do we upload 5 links of the actual posts? Sorry.. probably a stupid question. Anyway again, such an awesome idea!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

scrappin2babygirls said...

what a cool idea.. sorry i don't follow things well.. can i ask a quick question or two. Do we post a new post with our 5 faves and then upload that link or do we upload 5 links of the actual posts? Sorry.. probably a stupid question. Anyway again, such an awesome idea!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

chrissy xx said...

Ok! Got It! Will put on my sidebar.
Chrissyxx

Maria Matter said...

what a fun idea Debby!
xxx

Ali Watson said...

Yeah I joined in last year too so will def join in again. hugs Ali x

KraftyKaren said...

Great idea - will try to join in.

Dragonlady said...

Lovely idea and can't wait to see your favourites.

Hugs Ali x