Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Children

It's my turn to choose the theme on By the cute and Girly and its for Children since the very special event at the end of this month is really for Children. The DT have done a brilliant job with all the fabulous creations. I used the them to use some photos that I've been wanting to scrapbook for ages.
The first is my nephew playing in the park and I've used American Craft papers which had the fab trees that I've cut out.

Jake's Daddy is a builder and he loves helping him so he's Granny brought him Tools and stand for his birthday. The papers are Cosmo Cricket and I can't believe these photos are a year old. Cos this little chap is 4 today, Happy Birthday Jake.
Some kids just don't grow up. Somehow my nephew picked up some costumes  and they had to try them out. Not sure how but I don't have a colour pic of them together only this b/w one but that could be just has well. The colours are very bright blue and red and I don't have any scrapbook papers that would match.
But I think it works with these.

12 comments:

D K Crafts said...

Hi Debby. Absolutely gorgeous layouts. Haven't done any scrapbooking in a while, you have now put me in the mood but it will have to wait until I get my Christmas cards finished. Donna

Kate said...

Fabby LOs Debby.

** Kate **

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debby,
These are awesome. Brilliantly laid out and fabulous photos.
Hugs,
Fiona x

EzzieAudsley said...

I love the one of your nephew in the park the colours are fab, as Ethan is at nursery and Olly asleep you've encouraged me to get scrapping! see you on the 19th : )

Anonymous said...

You've been such a busy crafter girl!! I so love these layouts!! ;) TFS! HUGS

scrapn_momof2 said...

Debby, I love all of your LO's. The park one is super adorable!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous Debby.

Hugs Riet.x

Mandi said...

Absolutely FANTASTIC pages
what beautiful keepsakes

mandi

melsanford said...

Gorgeous pages - love the layouts and fab photos :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Lynne in NI said...

oh wow Debby, these are fab! Gorgeous LO's and the photos are really sweet!

Carole said...

Gorgeous scrapbook pages Debby, love them all.

Hugs - Carole x

Juls said...

fabulous pages! Love them all! HUgs Juls