Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Fluffy Tilda

We have a fabulous sketch this week on Everybody Art Challenge, my card look fine till I decided to turn Tilda into a poodle. I thought using flower soft was a good idea but for this Tilda I think I will stick with glitter. The chimney stack is a magnolia too but it was a bit tall so I had to chop a bit off the bottom.
The papers are Cosmo Cricket but from last year.
I was having issues with light when I photo this card probably due to the awful weather we're having at the moment but its made Tilda look wishy washy and thats not helping with the poodle look.
It was a bit of unsuccessful day in a Christmas present way since we only brought one. We decided to go to Gunwharf Quays cos we hadn't been before, then stopped off on the way back to Whiteley Village and Hobbycraft at Basingstoke.
How come buying things like glue, tape and googly eyes etc cost so much.
Don't forget to check out the DT, their cards are fab and not one of them looks like my poor poodle.

19 comments:

creacora said...

She looks very nice whit the flower soft Deb

xx Cora

Lisa Jane said...

aww Tilda looks all snug there .. wonderful
Lisa ;)

Beth said...

Oh Debby, you could have popped in for a cuppa, I live literally 2 mins from the new Hobbycraft (I'm especially happy that it's opened so close to my house but my bank balance isn't!)
This card is fab and I quite like the poodle look, it makes her look all snuggly!

Love Beth xx

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie,
Tilda looks all snuggley...Love her sitting on the chimney and your papers are as always fab....We went to Gunwharf quay when we were on holiday two weeks ago couldn't find a craft shop did you have any luck???.
Mandy xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Tilda looks so snug in her outfit anpother great card Debby.

Anne

melsanford said...

Awwww! Don't be so hard on yourself! She's gorgeous! Love the layout. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Love the sparkly icicles and the trimming on her coat! Hugs Juls

Anita said...

Whaha a poodle !! She really looks like one ;) The Lo of the card is great, so are the colours. It still is a very cute card!
xoxo Anita

Andrea said...

oooh this is gorgeous,
je can almost feel the fluffy of her coat
hugs andrea

Riet said...

So wonderful card Debby,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Doreen said...

Just fabulous,I love all the fluffy bits.xxx

Unknown said...

Hello Debby, you're being vrey productive!! And don't you love the Flower Soft!! I think it looks so cute! Great card.
Greetz, Frea

Tricia T said...

Oh, too funny Debbie! You made my morning!!! :-) To us, she's really not bad, but I know those "What was I thinking?" moments! :-) She's still a lovely poodle!!!! :-)

Berry said...

super fab Debby! love how you have made the fluffy bits on her coat, and the chimney is fab too! Adorable card hugs Rebekah xx

G Peplow said...

Cute card, love tilda's fluffy coat, lots of fun and all cosy:0) xxx

pinky said...

Oh she is gorgeous with her snuggly fur!!
Pinky

Tammi said...

Debby how cute!! Love her sitting there!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Debbie I love the use of your flowers soft!

Tracey said...

Lol Debby I think Tilda looks gorgeous & not like a poodle at all :) Gorgeous card all round in fact!

Hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx