Friday, November 26, 2010

Blue and Red Bear

I did warn you that I've quite a few of James the Bear from LOTV coloured and waiting to be used. They just need some inspiration and a sketch, I found this Creatalicious Sketch from Lynne's blog and I think it works a treat.
Yes I know thats the MS Cherish border again and of course MS snowflakes. The round dots are my fake brads, I've used a 1/4inch circle punch and embossed them on the back to give them a bit of dome look and use a tiny bit of silicone glue behind them, to finish a sentiment peel off.
Well we are down to one very difficult person to buy for Christmas, now you might think we're well organised but we're visiting MIL next week and we need to have everything ready to take with us and while I'm doing that I might as well do it all.



A thank you to Barbara for the fabulous award and a Huge thank you to everyone who has been giving me awards lately. I planned to post a list of thank yous but I've mislaid the list, sorry.
Oh a Belated Happy Thanksgiving to all my US blog friends.

26 comments:

Ilonka said...

hi Debby, your card is so cute !!
Love the bear so much !

hugs ilonka

pinky said...

Nice and bright cards Debby, you can post pics of this little bear anytime you like. Have a good weekend.
Pinky

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Beautiful,love this bear.Big hugs agnesxx

Claire said...

I'm happy to see James as many times as you like ... he is sooo adorable. Gorgeous card with great colourway. Hugs, Claire x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love James bear and the fab papers... I really want this border punch! Lisa x

Sonia said...

Aww how sweet is he, coloured to perfection.
Hugs Sonia xxx

Anita said...

James is back! So is the MS cherish punch...and it's all gorgeous!! I like the sketch and the papers, and your little fake brads (great idea)!
Have a fab weekend,
Anita xoxo

♥Gemma♥ said...

Congrats on your fabbie blog award hunni :o)
Your card is absolutely gorgeous....the bear is beautifully coloured and great layout....oh yummy colours too :o)
hugs and xxx

Willy's creations said...

Wonderfull card!

Hugs,Willy

Diane said...

Love it Deb,he's so cute and the colors are so pretyy!
Way to go on the shopping! I've only got a few gift cards left to pick up and I'm also done.
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the image, layout, colours everything about it!
Helen x

Unknown said...

Oh what a cutiepie you made here again!! Love those little bears! Greetz, Frea

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debby,
Beautiful colours and design papers. I lov ethe embossing in the background and the image is so cute.
Hugs,
Fiona x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Debby so adorable this image! you colour beautifully,stunning card! have a great weekend!

heidy said...

Hi Debby,i love this,its so cute
Hugs Heidy

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image and colours. And I love the fake brads! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Debby. Beautiful card. I do love these LOTV images. Love the layout and colours. Hope you have a nice weekend. Donna

Tracy said...

Hi Debby,
Just had a catch up on your blog, I've missed some gorgeous creations, loving all your christmas ones. Hope your well
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love the colours and the shaped border! Hugs Juls

Gillian said...

Hi Debby

As always your cards are wonderful and give such great inspiration.

Gill x

coops said...

gorgeous card debby,love the lotv bear and stunning colours and embossing :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

AWW!! He's just precious!! I love the red colors added in with this layout!! HUGS

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Adorable! Love the colours and all the little details.

Susie said...

James Bear is soooo cute and I love the colours and sketch you've used! SUsie x

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card! love all the detailing and the colours are awesome! Samantha :0)

Natalie Z said...

This is gorgeous, love your paper and beautfiul image!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
Good Luck.
Hugs Natalie xx