Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Monster of a Day

There's a brilliant sketch on the High Hopes Challenge Blog, perfect for my Monster who had been coloured for a while and just needed the right card. I thought he would be a brilliant Get Well Card for a chap but that makes it harder to embellish.
The sketch has a circle on which means I could use my new nesties and since its a chaps card the MS zigzag punch had an outing. Then I went slightly mad using the 1/4 circle punch and had a dotty moment.
Do check out the team there's always fabulous creations to inspire you and there's extra amazing prizes to celebrate the blog's birthday.

17 comments:

Claire said...

I love the layout of this card and the blue and white works so well together - brilliant. Hugs, Claire x

Stamps and Paper said...

Fab card Debby this would cheer anyone up.

Anne

Andrea said...

hoi Debby,
what a gorgeous card is this
and it what you said, a brilliant sketch
hugs andrea

Sinikka said...

With this monster you don't dare to be sick.....scary! Love the paper you used, so bright. Perhaps a card to send to yourself.
Hope you will feel better soon.
Hugs Sinikka

G Peplow said...

Fabulous man's card Debbie, love it :0) xx

Leigh said...

Aren't they fabulous Nesties Debby? I love them. Fantastic card too.

Doreen said...

Fabulous!! a great card and superb image.xxx

Miria said...

Hi, Deb. I hope you're better. Your card is great: I like the monster and the monochrome! Hugs. Miria

Michelle said...

what a fabulous, fun card Debby, bound to make any little chap feel better in no time.

Michelle :-)

pinky said...

Very cool card, love those papers.
Pinky

Dorcas said...

I love this one. This is how I feel when I'm under the weather. lol Everyone stay away!!

StampTramps said...

I love your papers on this card and the monotone look - really cute image too

StampTramps said...

I love your mix of monotone papers on this card and the really cute image

Donna said...

Brilliant card Debby and such a comical image :) Donna x

coops said...

fantastic card debby,the monoster is fabulous and i love your papers and layout :)

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Love both your cards today Debby! you never stop amazing me!! I totally love all your cards and Ideas! Samantha :0)

Juls said...

such fun! Love it! Hugs Juls