Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Indian Summer Colours


Well its the 1st September so that means a new challenge of By the Cute and Girly and the host this month is nnalorca and she has choosen Indian Summer.
Although my scrapbooking pics are not in keeping with the challenge I've use what I think are Indian Summer Colours.
The first one is J with his Grumps and sister feeding A duck!

The boys have a nightcap in Madrid and below is a pic of myself and my daughter.

Now don't forget the challenge looks for any type of crafts not just papercrafts and if not any inspiration check out the DT.

9 comments:

Susie said...

Gorgeous layouts - my fave is the first one- really love the layout of it! Susie x

Juls said...

I do love looking at your pages...you have such creative idea's as themes for pages! also the layout on all of these is just perfect!! Hugs Juls

Lisa Jane said...

Fab layouts Debbie. Wonderful colours
Lisa ;)

Kate said...

Great pages, like 'the boys' captured having their night caps.

** Kate **

Karen said...

I really love the lay-outs Debby! I love the lay-out of 'friends'. The photos are contrasting with the papers.
Hugs,
Karen.

Doreen said...

Fabulous layouts, lovely bright colours.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love your layouts, so inspiring and so full of great ideas. Love the white space on the first one as it draws you eye to the photos and the great detail on the rhs. Must try that. Marianne x

Jenny said...

Three lovely scrapbook pages. Each one is very different and interesting to look at. Your Daughter is very pretty.
Jenny

Jodi said...

You ar soooo wonderful with your scrapbook pages, I love them all and the great layouts you use!
Hugs
Jodi =)