Thursday, July 01, 2010

Summer Days

Well here we are a new month already, it wasn't that long ago we were knee deep in snow. But with the warm weather here in the South East of England Summer is finally here and By the Cute and Girly challenge this month is for Warm Summer Days.
So we start first with my layout of J with his Dad at a show at a Park near my Sis. The papers are Scenic route, the rub-on is a Basic Grey one, which after I used it I realised I made a huge mistake but I'm not telling what it is.  I made this at MJ crop and Sis couldn't understand why the clock but the little letters were at home.
I had to use these photos, the papers are Kaiser, I punched several flowers to go with the hearts and circles on the paper. I then discovered my favourite sizzix leaf die was at home even though I picked up the others so I had to settle for this leaf rather than the one I wanted.

This little darling is another 8inch page for my Niece and I used again some Kaiser papers which is nearly all gone. I had to use the EK success bubble border. MJ showed me her fab cards at the crop and she had one with the corner folded over which I have done before but forgotten so used it with this layout.
All the titles are cut on the Cricut using Storybook and Base Camp.

15 comments:

Poppet said...

Great LOs Debby. Love all the papers you have used. My fav is the Sun Seeker, don't know why I'm just drawn to it's style. :-) xx

pinky said...

Debby these layouts are absolutely gorgeous, you definitely are the scrapbook queen.
Pinky

shaz earl said...

WoW 3 fabulous pages love the photo's must have a go at some scrapping haven't done any for ages have a lovely day xx

Anonymous said...

Wow Debby how gorgeous is this!!
Love your sweet photo's and your details are just fabulous.
Have a nice day.

Hugs Jannie

Maya said...

Ohh my!
Such wonderful layouts!!
Hugs from Maya

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

wow these are so good Debby, been taking in all the details, thanks for sharing your memories.
janex

Merkku said...

I have rarely seen such talent in scrapping and card making. I am in awe of your style and skills. Hugs, Merkku

Trudy said...

Your layouts are so sweet and so cute, really wonderful!
Hugs Trudy

Debbie said...

These are fabulous Debby and I can't see your big mistake,Hugs Debbie x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love to see your layouts Debby and these are all fabulous. I cant pick a favourite. So inspirational. You've reminded me now about turning over a corner, it is a nice little touch. Isn't it funny how we forget the simple things like that sometimes which are really effective. Marianne x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Debby,So beautiful layouts.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tammi said...

Beautiful pages, wonderful job on them!

Sarah xx said...

Super Layouts Debby, especially like the Sun seeker one -so bright and colourful, just right for the seaside.
xx

Susie said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, Debby! Definitely inpiring me to get the photos PRINTED and create some layouts! Susie x

Tanja Kolar said...

Hi Debby,

great Layouts. These are so beautiful ideas. Thank´s for sharing with us.

Greetings from Germany
Tanja