Friday, November 30, 2007

Di Hickman Nov #4

This card is looks really pretty in real life but for some reason will not photo well. The stamp is another Francoise Read Woodware clear stamps. I made loads of cards with this set helped by an article in a mag called Stamping Art which only lasted for four issues, but I checked the date out which was 2004. Francoise had used chalks and pencils but I used my brilliance ink in Orchid a scrap of patterned paper rediscovered my pearlescent paper and accent beads for the centres.
Tomorrow off to MIL till Tuesday but will pop on with J's card. Hopefully will find a craft shop even if its The Range, DH is convinced we have time to go to Oswaldwistle Mill which houses Topaz crafts. He doesn't mind going there cos theres loads of normal stuff!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card - bet it's truly gorgeous IRL. I can't get any decent photos in the light at the moment either. The stamp you liked on my sketch card was by Creative Expressions and bought from Topaz. Lol x

Liz said...

This is such a pretty card! Love the soft colours :)

Liz

Andrea, said...

Another fab card, the flower stamp is lovely.

Spot-On said...

beautiful! love the stamp! awesome card, TFS!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for any other informative blog. Where else may I am getting that kind of info written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the glance out for such information.