Thursday, November 01, 2007

Authors and Artists

not Art and Authors like I keep saying, Christmas Card Workshop cards are here finally. I deleted the last lot of photos. The first two are Francoise Read cards she has to make two stamped cards in an hour, so she really is against the time but always manages.



The next two are with Vanessa using the cuttlebug and those marvellous embossing folders.






Then we have Julie whose cards were quite tame this year usually beads glue and wire. Liked the shape card.











Then Carols quick cards we actually made three.













I know they're not everyone taste but there are always elements that you can use. Saturday back at their shop to have a proper class with Francoise Read she is one very talented lady and any of the Woodware stamps whose code starts with FR they are designed by this clever woman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I discovered your blog site on google and verify a number of of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. In search of forward to reading more from you later on!….