Sunday, April 19, 2015

Christening pocket pages


I've made some Christening layouts but still had loads of pics I wanted to use so once again I've made a couple of Pocket Pages. Although I'm kicking myself because for some reason I thought Love pocket was a large one instead its two and I had to cut my foam word in half to fit.
The words are Kaiser, the flower is Simon Says Stamp and the Cross is Cottage Cutz die. Celebrate is a Penny Black word die and the grass on the cross is MFT.


Again the flowers are Simon Says Stamp and words are Kaiser, the teapot and cup are MFT the swirl is too. The cutlery I found in a box of odds and ends, I should in theory painted these white but they I think I can get away with doing nothing with them, well I have to now they're truly stuck now.
Coloured letters are out of pot of excess letters I keep when cutting with alphabet dies and the black stickers are some tiny letters I've had for ages.
The photos may look crooked but I have taken them out of their pockets to photo they alway look clearer this way but they are now back safe and sound in their correct place.
I think there is another set of Pocket Pages waiting to be done for the Christening and then I need to look at the Harry Potter photos to decide how I want to scrap them.

16 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

More great pages, love the way you do these x

Sarah said...

They are fabulous pages Debby, so much to look at. Love the grown up way that Mason is holding his arm in the bottom page, together with the doily as a table cloth...brilliant!! xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages Debby. x

Dawn T said...

Great LO's Debby.

Jackie Scott said...

Great pocket layouts Debby! Love the way you mix your embellishments in with the great photos. So nice to see you enjoy such wonderful times with your family!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What awesome pages Debby x

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous layouts. Love all the elements.

Cheryl W. said...

Wow! This looks amazing! I really admire all the different types of photos you have used to really give a sense of the event and the day's celebration.

Pat said...

These two pages are lovely Debby, and your selection of photos is great. You are so clever with layouts and the end result is always beautiful. x

Pop's Cards said...

These are brilliant pages sweetie, love the colours and layouts, hugs Pops x

Lynne in NI said...

These are fabulous Debby!

Carol S. said...

Fab pages Debby and love the layout and contents. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Becky said...

What beautiful pages Debby and great memories.

KraftyKaren said...

I just love how you do pocket pages - I really should do more of them as I always have so many photos of an event

Desire Fourie said...

Such colourful pages Debby. Loving how you added the wording in different ways.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tammy said...

Such a wonderful collection of wonderful pictures! Great layouts!