Thursday, September 18, 2014

Warts and All



I wanted to join in with the Less is More challenge this week but I run out of time before I had some injections that I know will affect my crafting and anything else I'm able to to do for a few days. But I was determined not to let it beat me, by the time this simple card went in the bin several times, this one was the best of a bad job. Check out the entries all of them are so clever and inventive.


I also wanted to have a play with the Book stamps from Simon Says Stamps Kit last month and I used the Bookmark dies from Simon Says Stamps. The triangle is a corner bookmark die but I used it for my bookmark to sit in so you can lift it out. I like my book mark hate the card!


My daughter wanted an RSVP card I tried to match the invite which you can probably tell is Black and Gold haven't shown her yet but its a bit flat and I hate that black glitter card, the glitter is falling off onto the white card and I spent most of my time with a paintbrush flicking it off.

21 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Your creativity has no bounds, Debby. Just love these CAS designs.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Stamps and Paper said...

Great cards Debby

Anne

Juls said...

These are fab :-) xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous creations Debby,love them.xxx

Sarah said...

They are all brilliant Debby, you are far too self critical!! Hope you are firing on all cylinders again soon xx

Di said...

Oh Debby, what fabulous cards - esp. the LIM one, am dipping out this week as there are just so many wonderful entries!

I'm here, fighting the Black Dog for the first time ever so it's likely to be intermittent comments from me - but will still keep peeking of course!

Hugs, Di xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such fabulous cards Debby, hope you'll feel better soon.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Lorraine said...

A fabulous selection of cards Debby.
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

These are all fabulous Debby. Love the sentiment on the first and what a gorgeous design the second card is. Love the arrow and layers.
I am sure your daughter will love the RSVP card.
Have a lovely evening and I hope you don't suffer too much after the injections.
Hugs Sharon x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Ooooh, what a fabulous selection of cards x

*Vicki* said...

Great inspiration Debby!! I love how you've used items from some of the different card kits!! :) Thanks for sharing! HUGS

cotnob said...

A fabulous selection of cards Debby.
I hope you are soon fighting fit after your injection.
Pauline
x

Crafting Queen said...

Three great project, the last one is very striking.

Carol S. said...

Great cards Debby. Love the CAS designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue said...

These are fabulous Debby. I love your designs, especially the bookmark.
hugs Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Lovely selection of makes Debby all beautifully designed.
hugs
lorraine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love them all Debby. It is annoying though when a product won't play ball with you.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous debby.i love your fab cas designs :D

xx coops xx

Chrissy said...

Three brilliant cards Debby,fabulous CAS designs.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leigh Penner said...

Great projects! I love those books!

Grenouille Greetings said...

My fave is the card in the middle. Love your ink splats and your clever, clever arrow. Hugs, Lesley