Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Snowflakes

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Halloween Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher !! :-)
This week the challenge is ,,,,,,,,

ANYTHING GOES !

We are showcasing OUR VERY OWN SIMON'S EXCLUSIVE Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would LOVE to see them used :-)
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px


Yes I know its those snowflakes again but they're are new. First of all I cut out several Simon Says Stamps Maryann snowflake and used a repositionable glue pen on them. I cut out the  Circle Card Border in white and placed my snowflake over it and then using a blue inkpad blended colour over them, once happy pull the snowflakes off.

I then used a couple of the snowflakes to make the one in cut out circle placing a piece of thread in the centre.
I cut round the Circle Card Border so I could make a base to stick the inked centre and the blue edge together then hang the snowflake. Using sticky fixers to stick to the actual card.
Just had to add the Christmas die and I used the Christmas word stamps to make my fishtail banner.
Has per usual the resist snowflakes show up much better in real life.

If you're stuck for inspiration don't forget to check out the Simon says Stamp Blog full of tips and ideas.



32 comments:

Lin said...

I'm not tired of your snowflakes, Debby - keep 'em coming! LOVE your snowflake background, too!

*Vicki* said...

I can always be inspired by snowflakes! :) This is brilliant with all of your die cuts!! LOVE IT!! HUGS

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debby, I love the Christmas word die.
Pauline
x

Lorraine A said...

Totally Gorgeous card Debby :-) the whole design is stunning !! I love the snowflake background design, so pretty :-)

Hope you have a Happy Halloween :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Bring on the snowflakes Debby as long as they are paper or card I love them! Fab card as always!! Susan x

Donna said...

This is gorgeous Debby, love the mint green and white and how you have palced the snowflake in the aperture :) Donna ♥ x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous design, Debby! I love the sprinkling of bling! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Juls said...

Very classy card, hugs Juls

Laura Sterckx said...

Awesome card, Debby! I love the cool winter colors and all the snowflakes! :) xox

Dotty Jo said...

Looks wonderful Debby, Jo x

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card Debby, love the colours and your design, hugs Kate x

Sandra H said...

Debby your card is so pretty xx

Heather said...

That is just beautiful Debby, I love the design and pretty colours. Stunning details!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Gailanne said...

Fabulous, Debby. Snowflakes and pale blue are always a wonderful combination. Lovely work!

rachel said...

Gorgeous snowflakes Debby - love your card x

Sue said...

Stunning card debby, I love the design and gorgeous snowflake
hugs Sue xx

Kathleen said...

Beautiful

Kath x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card & snowflakes x Susan x

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Debby, love the design.
Wendy xx

Mau xx said...

This is gorgeous Debby, love your CAS cards. So Elegant and stylish. I have just bought the Christmas die this week, love it.
Hugs Mau xx
hope you are feeling better xxxxxx

Susanne Vargas said...

This is such a beautiful Christmas card! Would anyone ever get tired of snowflakes?

Emily Leiphart said...

I love the soft pretty colours of your card, Debby! The resist snowflakes and the suspended one in the circle card die are gorgeous!

Jo Nevill said...

Beautiful Debby, I do love this circle border die !

Hugs

Jo x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very pretty Debby.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful and elegant card Debby, I love the layout.

Jingle said...

This is super pretty! I love the colors!

Niki Estes said...

Love this! Great CAS design and soft colors!

Archies Mum said...

Love your style of card, and really like your choice of colour

coops said...

so gorgeous debby.stunning cas design :D

xx coops xx

Klara said...

What a great idea that snowflake in the middle. Very nice card.

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Debby! Love the fab design!!

hugs...

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I really like how delicate and soft your card design is. I also like the way you held the snowflake within that frame giving it some movement. Blessings!