Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Going Dotty



wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the  Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher !! :-)

This week the challenge is ,,,,,,,,
WE'RE GOING DOTTY ! 
so add some polka dots, spotty designer paper, embossed dots etc ,,

We are showcasing Saturated Canary and/or Basic Grey Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used :-)
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
The design team were really please when Simon Say stamp decided to stock the amazing designs from Saturated Canary, personally I use digi  but I was once someone whose printer wouldn't let me use digi so I can understand the pain at seeing gorgeous images and not able to use them. 
Having a stamp was quite liberating not having to resize and waste paper when I realised it was the wrong size so even stamp have their advantages.
I actually decided to get the WallFlower because she wasn't in my collection and thinking about it now I would be much easier using a stamp to paper piece but I'll leave that for next time.
I also decided to use Basic Grey Mint Julep papers but I wonder now if they're a bit too grungy.
My fish tail banners are from W9 plus but I also used the dies to draw round to give them the mat behind and one of them I stamped the sentiment on which came from the Happy Sentiment set along with the die from Simon Says Stamps


Phew all that left is the twine which is Doodlebug which I've suddenly become addicted to.



Simon Says Stamp

38 comments:

Debbie said...

Hiya Debby
Gosh this is gorgeous. Love the border detail under the main image, very nice.
your colouring as always is stunning, Super flower detail. Debbiex

Laura Sterckx said...

Gorgeous card, Debby! I love the patterned papers you used and the fun image! I love her shoes! :) xo

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) I love the whole scene you created here,,, the combination of dies and papers is fabulous ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Hennie Kloppenburg said...

Beautiful card, love the flowers!
Hennie

Unknown said...

Debby this is gorgeous, I love the dotty flowers and gorgeous image and colors xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Debby,lovely image and your colours are fantastic, kate x

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous card Debby, your little lady looks fab all in her layers, I love how you make these characters come to life!! :D xx

LauraJane:) said...

So many lovely diecut layers and papers!

Sharon said...

your paper pieced image is gorgeous Debby. The colours are lovely and the overall design is fabulous.
Hugs Sharon. x

Claire said...

Really sweet card, love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

Åse-May said...

wow...wow....wowwww...hug

heidy said...

Your card is gorgeous Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I love the pretty image, beautiful papers and wonderful detailing
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Debby, i love the colors and creat image.

hugs Suze xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card!! Lovely colours, papers and a super cute image. The border looks great as so the rest of the design! hugs, Marlies

Malika said...

Wath a nice card, superbe

malika

Chrissy said...

So pretty Debby..love the papers and colours and such a great design..love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Bridie said...

Oh this is fantastic! I love the flowers, the decoupage and the unqie layout

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Crafting!

Hugs Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

karen said...

Beautiful card Debby, those papers are fab!! hugs, Karenx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debby. The image looks fabulous and I love the pretty papers and layout.
Lorraine x

Cheryl W. said...

I love it, Debby - but, of course, I love ALL your cards. This one is super cute, though.

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card Debby, love it all and the challenge will suit me perfectly....dotty lol x Susan x

Candy Bryant said...

Absolutely beautiful. So original and so much eye candy! Love it. Hugs & Aloha from Hawaii!!!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow! This is really beautiful, Debby! I love the flowers & of course your coloring is phenomenal!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Heather said...

A fabulous card Debby, I love your SC image with the gorgeous flowers. The papers are so pretty and lovely details!!

hugs
Heather xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debby, love it!
Wendy xx

Lynne in NI said...

Fabulous card Debby, I love your paper choice!
I share your twine addiction ;)

Dianne H said...

super special birthday card. Gorgeous

SemSee said...

WOW! This is stunning! Love everything about it! xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Debby, I love the colours and flower dies.

Lin said...

As always, a lovely mix of papers and stamping, Debby! Love how it turned out!

Kris said...

So sweet!

Deborah said...

Beautiful Debby. Fab image and gorgeous papers.

Deborah A

coops said...

so gorgeous debby.fab pretty image and i love your papers and details :D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Fabby colours and great use of the wavy die too, Luv Sam x

Melissa Bove said...

Such a sweet card Debby! Love those papers and the cute image!!

hugs...

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I like the understated manner in which you featured your dots. Blessings!

Unknown said...

I saw your card over on SSBlog and I had to pop over to tell you this is one of the most Fantastic cards I have seen! I love the 3-d effect...almost looks like you decoupaged it. How did you do that?
Congrats on a beautiful and unusual card! Laura