Friday, October 25, 2013

Art of Craft Snowflake


I really don't have many cards in draft and they're all CAS not sure if I'm up to crafting yet although I've got some beautiful Christmas dies from Simon Says Stamp.
This card is made with the Marianne Die that I saw made up at Ally Pally at the Art of Craft stall and I know I needed it. I use the die three times but before I lifted it out I inked it to give the delicate look.
Added a snowflake in the middle and coloured a large pearl which was very cream to a pale blue using a copic pen.
It won't go into the normal post since the pearl is too big but I love how it worked out anyway.
I want to thank the many Birthday wishes both Hubby and myself received while away, we were extremely lucky with the weather is was dry, sunny and warm. Obviously we ate and drank too much, now we are home I need to get the little extra weight round my middle off so off to swimming this morning.


26 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love you simple and elegant card with the touch of blue. BEAUTIFUL.

Anita said...

Absolutely stunning!!
xoxo Anita

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely CAS card Debby

Anne

Bonnie Weiss said...

Simplicity at it's finest, Debby.

Nicole said...

WOW, soooo gorgeous made!!Very elegant Debby. Hugs, Nicole

Irene said...

What a brilliant idea Debby, just stunning and the 3 white layers of the card look elegant too!!

xx Irene

Irene said...

What a brilliant idea Debby, just stunning and the 3 white layers of the card look elegant too!!

xx Irene

Desire Fourie said...

Beautifully elegant Debby. Love the hint of blue.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Helen said...

What a gorgeous card!
Regards Helen

Sue said...

Stunning card Debby, I love the design and delicate colours.
hugs Sue xx

Danni said...

What a gorgeous snowflake!! Fabulous card!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card, and a beautiful snowflake.
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Stunning Debby..beautiful CAS card,so elegant..

luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Gorgeous Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Inger Marie said...

Wow love the beautiful card you have made :)Gorgeous snowflake:)
Have a wonderful weekend, hugs from Inger Marie

Claire said...

A beautiful card hun. Hugs, Claire x

Kathleen said...

Stunning beautiful card.

KAth x

Lynsey said...

This is such a pretty card Debby!
Hugs Lynsey x

Deborah said...

This is gorgeous Debby. Love it.

Deborah A

Beryl said...

It's beautiful Debby.
Beryl xx

Lynne in NI said...

What a beautiful snowflake, love the hint of colour :)

coops said...

so beautiful debby.i love your pretty snowflake :D

xx coops xx

Brigitte said...

Oh WOWZER!!!!!! Your card is AWESOME!!!!! I love your CAS style and this snowflakes is AMAZING!!!!! A perfect christmas card. Hugs, Brigitte

Sandy said...

Gorgeous!
Sandy

Brawny x said...

This is a gorgeous Xmas card Debby. Love the way you've added shape to the snowflake.
Love Lea x

scrappymo! said...

Stunning card, Debby!