Wednesday, November 09, 2022

New Home


 I made a New Home card recently, the house is using Concord and 9th Christmas houses from last year. The tulips are from Lawn Fawn and the fence is Poppystamps and the clouds are Memory Box. The oval is from Simon Says Stamp and lightly blended some colour. I drew round the oval and cut round the outside of the line to give me a backing mat. Sentiment is Altenew is actually two sentiments and stamped at the same time so must remember to stamp separately to get them closer together.


3 comments:

Pat said...

What a wonderful scene you put together with the various dies for this new home card Debby and love the two different sentiments you used to finish the card. x

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely x

Cheryl W said...

I love the idea of creating a little house scene on an oval (or circle). I've been wondering how to make a new home card without having to fill up the front of the card with houses, and you've just shown me a great solution. Thanks!