Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Birthday Cake


 I needed a Birthday card  and finally decided on using this cake die from Sizzix. I’m not keen with with cream on white but in this case it helped the cake to stand out. I looked on Pinterest for ideas and loved the fact that someone made the top two tiers to tilt.

The flowers came with the set but I made the sentiment on the pc, I’m sure I had a relevant sentiment somewhere but could find it. The background is from Simon Says Stamp.   

I’ve had a count up of my Christmas cards it’s official I may need to buy cards this year.

6 comments:

dolcreations said...

Debby I love your birthday card! As always you do such a beautiful job picking out the right colours and layout!

Pat said...

That is a super die Debby and I love the little pink hearts and pink, blue and yellow sweetie embellishments on the icing of the bottom layer..looks great with the upper tier tipping a bit too. The pretty flowers are a great embellishment and perfect as part of the set, and the pierced cover plate bckground and your own computer generated sentiment finish it beautifully. x

Pauline C said...

beautifully done card Debby - it really does look scrumptious and the tilting of the cake really adds an extra touch of dimension somehow xx

Sandra H said...

Ooh thats a cake l would love to munch on your card is gorgeous x

Carole eaton said...

You can't buy card's! I made this week off to tackle mine, went to NEC yesterday for supplies very disappointed with lack of exhibitors but still spent money! Have a good weekend

Cheryl W said...

Awesome cake! I love that the two top tiers tilt, too. Wow, that's a mouthful of t-words! Your colors are perfect. I think the cream color for the cake is perfect.