Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Pretty Pink Parcels


 I finally got round to using the Pretty Pink Posh parcel dies, I missed them the first time round. So I cased a card from A blog called Wanda that I found on Pinterest

They came out for Christmas last year so I’m looking forward to using them this year. The birthday sentiment is MFT in matching colours.

Hope everyone survived the heat, hiding out for the last few days, my joints certainly not liking the heat. Maybe I’ll get round to some card making now.

5 comments:

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card Debby .. very stylish. Love the dies and your colour scheme
Pauline xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Pretty birthday card Debby..

Anne

Diane K said...

This is super cute! I love the colors you chose and these dies could be used for so many different occasions. Love, love❣️

cuilliesocks said...

This is a beautiful card Debby, I love the pink pallet and those gorgeous parcel dies, Kate x

dolcreations said...

I absolutely love this card Debby! Thank goodness I have received this die as well...I bought it after seeing Wanda's card too! The light pink and kraft paper is so perfect!!!