Wednesday, July 06, 2022

Birthday Rememberance


 This is another card I made a few weeks back, you see I made two cards for my Dad and chose the one I liked best. This is the other card using an old Stampin Up stamp set but I think it would work for a man’s card too.

The green wooden card is again a Stampin Up large stamp, stamped using the matching green ink pad.  The stripy paper was Washi tape which I stuck to white card then cut it, simply don’t like the fact it’s see through.

Wedding card almost finished waiting for glue to dry before attaching sentiment band. 

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely card Debby, I love the image and your design, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Very elegant and masculine Carol, I love it.
Faith x

Pat said...

I love this duck image and the green woodgrain with the striped washi on white card makes a wonderful background Debby. x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Lovely Debbie. ❤ keep well ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™