Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Numbers


 I post that I haven't forgotton my blog and disappear but slowly getting back to card making although the mojo seems to have left the building. So I've just been playing using some new dies that I've got but didn't get chance to use due to the big Christmas push.

This is from The Greetery that Seven Hills Craft are selling so I managed to get a few dies. I had to cut down my normal size card and its a bit wider that too, so I had to make a card specially to fit it. Its ideal for a quick card because you forgotton to make a card. I've seen it with the number colours and white background which I might have a go at. 

I made this card with the idea of a mans card which is why I used some white dotty paper from MFT. A reasonable match of colour card to finish off with a Simon Says Stamp sentiment .

I made a couple of cards not that impressed with them if I'm honest but I've photograph them and they are now sitting in my drafts waiting to be posted so no excuse for no blog post.

7 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

I love your design Debby, it's a fabulous card, Kate x

Sandra H said...

This is a fabulous card x

Pauline C said...

Fab card for a man Debby .. love that die xx

Pat said...

I love the blue dotty background and the numbers look great over the top Debby, and finished with the blue sentiment banner..this makes a great masculine card. x

Cheryl W said...

I think this is a super card. i bet it would look great if you used metallic or holographic cardstock for your die-cut, too.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous, love the die, lots of texture and great paper too.
Faith x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Debby…what a versatile die ideal for a teenager too..

Anne