Friday, January 07, 2022

Leftover Patchwork card


 Just popping in to let everyone know I haven't forgotten my blog. I just closed the craftroom a bit earlier than normal because it takes me longer to do things round the house now with my dodgy joints and I wanted the house clean and tidy for Christmas.

Today I am putting my craftroom back in order since it was the dumping ground and for Hubbys beer fridge, don't worry there was a couple of bottles of the sparkling stuff that I love inside too.  I just hope I can find all the safe places I put things in.

So I leave you with one of the few Christmas ones that was left in my drafts that I forgot using scraps of pretty Stampin up paper. A Crafters Expression sentiment cut into some pearl silver card that looks better in real life than it does in a photo. I'm amazed the my very old Martha Stewart Holly Punch is still punching out OK and I used some pink gems for berries supposedly to match the pink ones of the papers.

Crafty plans for 2022 is to make Birthday cards for family, try to continue making Christmas Cards all year round so I don't have a mad panic in November but I say that every year. Also to get out my Scrapbooking Stuff I haven't done hardly any for two years. I need to have another go at making crochet clothes I'm collecting loads of finished blankets and have no idea what to do with them.

14 comments:

dolcreations said...

I just love this card Debby! So nice!

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Super pretty card! I love it!

Pauline C said...

Super pretty card and a fab way to use up snippets. The sentiment die is awesome
Pauline xx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Debby, love the pretty papers and your design, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful Christmas card Debby love the colours

Anne

Pat said...

Such pretty papers Debby and a great way to use up those pieces and love the holly and berries and the beautiful die cut sentiment to finish. I hope you had a good Christmas and also a lovely break and wishing you a Happy New Year, and I look forward to visiting and seeing lots more of your beautiful cards in 2022. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How lovely to see you back. Fab card, love the patchwork, good luck with your crafty plans x

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card. Love the patchwork design and the pastel colors.

Carole eaton said...

Lovely pastel card, I had a few this Christmas. Welcome back I started cards, I doing some embroidery on cards with
decoupage in middle very relaxing.

Sandra H said...

Great use of snippets this card is so adorable x

JoAnn said...

This is beautiful. I love how you used the leftovers to make this beautiful card. TFS

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, just saved the layout into my Christmas card ideas folder in my mobile. Yes, on my mobile!
Its my most used device.
Love love the colours and yes papwr too beautiful to waste ..
Suspect its more time consuming to make in multiples.. time will see!

Thanks for sharing, and may God bless and keep you and all whom you love safe and well.
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Maria said...

Beautiful card Debby, lovely way to use up leftover bits of paper.
Nice to see you back but hoping you are not in too much pain.
My mojo have gone after tidying up from x-mas but hoping it is back soon. Take care , Maria x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Perfect papers for this "patchwork?" card. love the gorgeous sentiment and the holly also.
Faith x