Tuesday, October 26, 2021

For Easton


 So I had to stop making Christmas cards to make a couple of special birthday cards, this was the first one for a little boy. Time seems flying by.

The image I used is an old one of Mo Manning, most of the dies are old now but why buy new when the old ones work perfectly fine. Grass and fence are MFT, the cloud are Memory Box. Star MFT circle is a punch and the number four is a die set I brought from a craft show. 

I need to buckle down to the Christmas cards now, I got a couple of dies for my Birthday plus maybe I’ve treated myself to a few new ones too.

9 comments:

Colinda said...

What a great card, love the image it's perfect for a 4 year old!!
Good luck with your Christmas cards and enjoy playing with your new gooddies,
Colinda

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Debby...I', sure Easton will love it... I agree why go buying new when old works perfectly well

Anne

Pauline C said...

Great card Debby, cute image and fab use of dues
Pauline x

Pat said...

What a great card for a four year old Debby and I love the grass, picket fence and the layered star and circle with the number to accompany that cute little chap in his fun car and with great dimension, and perfect with his name and age on the front. x

dolcreations said...

Such a darling card for a four year old! You always do a superb job! I can hardly wait to see what you come up with for Christmas cards!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is marvellous, I love the image, perfect for a little boy. I agree about the dies ;D.
Faith x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Catching up now I am recovering. This is so cute and colourful

Sandra H said...

Oh what a wonderful card with an adorable image x

Carol S. said...

A lovely card and a cute image. Hugs, Carol S.xx