Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Colourful Snowflakes


 A few weeks ago there was a Freshly Made Sketch that inspired this snowflake card and like the previous cards with Poinsettias I inked the centres. I wish now I double layered the snowflakes they look a bit flat.

Otherwise this is another quick easy Christmas Card and I can see a few more made similar. The snowflake die is an old one from Simon says Stamp but snowflakes never really go out of fashion.
I really need to find a new sentiment I’ve used it on nearly all my Christmas cards so far. I have got 52 made so far and all have their inserts done too.

9 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Debby….I love the sentiment …52 Christmas cards is brilliant you put me to shame

Anne

Sandra H said...

Beautiful christmas card l love your snowflakes x

Pat said...

Very pretty turquoise with the white on the beautiful snowflakes and for the matted layer and sentiment Debby, and would be good as a batch make. You are doing well with your 52 made and ready, I must get on with mine too. x

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is beautiful. Love the snowflakes with the hint of color on the white background.

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Debby, lovely colour combo and the design is so pretty, Kate x

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous CAS card Debby. Pretty soft colours. Hugs, Carol S. xxx

Cheryl W said...

This card is really beautiful. I love the shading at the center of the snowflakes. I may have to CASE this one. Thanks for the inspiration, Debby.

Ufa88kh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the colour Debby, such a lovely card, you are correct snowflakes don't go out of fashion and I don't think the sentiment will either. As for you finishing 52 cards - WOW!
Faith x