Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Vintage Boy Golfer


 Life is been quite busy also we have made the most of the lovely weather so my cardmaking as been on the slow side but I did make this chap.

He is from the Vintage Boys and I believe he might be coming as a physical stamp soon but I’m happy with a digi image. The papers are also from LOTV and I inked the white image mat to help it blend with the papers. 

My golf ball were made by punching out circles and embossed then with an old embossing folder. The actual reverse is showing. The sentiment is an old Stampin up one.

6 comments:

dolcreations said...

Love the golfer card Debby! What a brilliant idea with the golf balls and embossing them!

Pat said...

I love your sweet LOTV image Debby and the papers are really pretty, and what a wonderful idea to use the negative side of the dotty EF to get the dimples on the golf balls. A great masculine make. x

cuilliesocks said...

A wonderful card Debby, I love the image and your layout, papers are so pretty too, Kate x

Cheryl W said...

That is such a great image, and I love the little pile of golf balls you created. Super card!

Sandra H said...

So lovely

Carol S. said...

Nearly missed this gorgeous card. Love the LOTV image and your design is brilliant. Hugs, Carol S.xxx