Friday, June 18, 2021

Wedding Layouts


I've finally decided to show the layouts I made at the last Retreat I went to before the world descended into chaos. I just didn't want to remind myself how anxious I was feeling most of the time.

I'm starting to think about actually scrapbooking again after over a year of doing none and I'm even more behind now. There are some good times that need recording and that includes some more Wedding Photos.

Although if I plan to do so in my craftroom it needs a massive tidy!












9 comments:

Sandra H said...

These are beautiful yes do take it up again your so good at it as these show here x

dolcreations said...

Beautiful pictures and the layouts are gorgoeus!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Playing catch up after my holiday. I love your layouts and have missed them so hope you get back to them. I have so many pics to scrap

Pat said...

I don't scrapbook but love what you do with yours Debby..beautiful photos and great layouts. x

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful Debby, wonderful layouts and lit looks such a wonderful wedding, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous layouts and wonderful memories recorded beautifully Debby.
Faith x

Carol S. said...

Beautiful pages Debby and love the layouts. I promised myself that I would finish the last 2 pages I had started. That was over a year ago!! I am yet to even get them out of my folder. So seeing your pages, makes me think I really must get on with them. Hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Cheryl W said...

These layouts are wonderful. Glad to read about your plans to get back to scrapbooking.

Unknown said...

Lovely scrapbook pages, they're so simple bu really effective. You are so taltented at choosing papers that compliment your photos.