Friday, May 14, 2021

Glitter Frame


 This card was a total failure because I forgotten that sticking anything onto glitter card is an absolute pain.

I love the Pink Fresh oval frame didn’t have a problem sticking that or the MFT daisies centres and the leaves are Memory Box just in case you want to know.

It was problem trying to stick the white mat onto glitter card to make an gold edge foolish me thought PVA would work even under a ton weight of magnetic boards with dies on didn’t work.

It was only when the Happy Birthday dropped off and I stuck it back on with a bit of red double sided tape did I realise the answer was tape.

8 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Debby

Anne

Carole eaton said...

I think it turned out lovely! All sent to try us!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful!!! Love the gold frame and the white daisies and leaves looks great with it. I use Scor-tape or Art Glitter Glue when I use the glitter paper.

Pat said...

This is beautiful Debby and the gold frame and mat for the sentiment using glitter card is so pretty...I love the daisies with the gold centres and the accompanying leaves too and a great sentiment to finish. x

cuilliesocks said...

It's a beautiful card Debby, lovely design with the white and gold, Kate x

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous card Debby and love the flowers and frame. Great design. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Cheryl W said...

Lovely card and very elegant.

Sandra H said...

It’s a beautiful card ....l sometimes scratch parts of the glitter card makes it just a little easier to work with x