Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Birthday Pup


 I’ve been making cards with lots of white space so I’m really not sure I like this card. The dog image is Penny Black. The papers Doodlebug and my favourite scallop border die from Lawn Fawn but so old now I not sure it available. The stars are Simon says Stamp and the sentiment is Creative Expression layered twice to help it stand out.

My daughter has now had her first vaccination and my son who had to wait two weeks after surgery has booked his in for Saturday.

9 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable birthday card Debby...love your little PB dog he's so useful

Anne

dolcreations said...

Oh my Debby...your card is adorable. I love the blues and the reds together. The little puppy paws on the tie....so cute!

Pat said...

The two different blue patterned papers make an excellent background to your sweet PB dog and love the red stars, scalloped border and stars which are great finishing touches. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

White is great, but love the 2 papers and the fun dog, a Super card Debby.
Faith x

Sandra H said...

So cute your image is fabulous love the colours too

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Debby, super design, Kate x

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous card Debby and love the design. The blue looks wonderful to me!
Hugs, Carol S.xxxx

R's Rue said...

So cute 🥰
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Cheryl W said...

I think your card looks great, even if it has a lot of "blue" space, rather than white space. Glad to hear your family is getting vaccinated.