Friday, January 15, 2021

Fake Flowers


 These flowers have been sitting on my desk possibly for years occasionally I blow the dust off and keep meaning to use them. It was only when I saw the Tuesday Morning sketch I decided to make a quick card using them.

Mmmm quick card pushing out the little petal shapes out of die I used took a little while then it was all systems go. The sketch used half an oval of pattern paper to one side which meant covering most of all my hard work so I didn’t bother just laid out my flower and leaves to the shape. Luckily finding a perfect colour match with the card stock and a large sentiment die finished it off.

9 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty card Debby ..love the background die and pretty flowers

Anne

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card lovely layout with the embossed folder and those flowers are gorgeous x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A really Beautiful card Debby.
Faith x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Stunning card, Debbie, really eye catching.
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless and keep you and all whom you love safe and well.
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super sweet, what a pretty card, Hazel xx

Cindy Groh said...

Adorable. Love the flowers. This makes me want to go thru my two drawers full of them. lol

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful! I'm glad you used those flowers--they work perfectly on your card.

Carol S. said...

Beautiful flowers and love the design as always Debby. Hugs and stay safe, Carol S.xx

nbde2020 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.