Thursday, January 21, 2021

Baby Shelf


 I'm late I know but I load my cards old school with a camera and they have to be lighten a bit (I don't have any fancy lighting gear either) and resized before upload to blogger. Not helped that the PC is in dining room corner and hubby is trying to decorate at the same time I'm trying to do stuff.

So my card is made by using the Freshly Made Sketch for last week I think, image is from LOTV digi images, papers are probably Echo Park but its lost it cover and it seems I only have a few scraps left.

The scallop Frame is from MFT and the sentiment die is Simon say Stamp and I decided on stars because there are stars in the parcel forgot they were blue.

10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I am old school too Debby. I hate trying to post on my Ipad as I can’t see what I am typing. I use a laptop so can use it anywhere, usually take it onto my second desk in my craft room. I try to schedule a few at a time which is what I plan to do this afternoon. This is very cute, lovely design. X

dolcreations said...

I am old school too Debby! I have no clue how to make my pictures better on my blog! I do love your card! You always post gorgeous cards!

Carol S. said...

I am another one with camera and computer to lighten and size them. I love the way your cards always have amazing 3D effect. Also 'fussy cut', no white edges!! This is so super cute Debby. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Totally adorable Debby, I love the images and your design. Love how you've got the dimension on the images, Kate x

Pat said...

How cute and beautifully coloured Debby and love the pretty papers and the large die cut sentiment works well too. x

JoAnn said...

This is so adorable. Love the sweet image and your lovely coloring. TFS

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A gorgeous and girly card Debby, I love it.
Faith x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, what a pretty baby card, Hazelxx

Cheryl W said...

So cute! I just love the dimension you're able to give your images by layering them.

Sandra H said...

Ooh this is just so cute x