Friday, January 31, 2020

Crochet Update



This is how far I've got with my Cornish Comfort designed by Helen Shrimpton (Crystals and Crochet). I was struggling to see the Navy and I was struggling with the next row so I thought a break was in order. Especially as I was behind with the Life Inspired CAL again from Helen Shrimpton in the Crochet Now magazine.


Now these two are finished I'm on the last square and the border as now been published I will finish before I pick up the Cornish Comfort.

My Thursday night project is nearer the end too but I haven't photo it yet but I might have to get another ball of Scheepjes Whirl to make a finishing border.


6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Wow Debby what beautiful work just love the colours and pattern my crochet is very basic and I could never achieve anything like this you’re a very talented lady


Anne

Pat said...

All so beautifully done Debby and TFS. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such Gorgeous work and colour combinations.
Faith x

Enigma Artist said...

I really like the color combinations and designs. I so enjoy looking at your gorgeous work!

Carole Eaton said...

Wow where do you find the time! Beautiful creations you have a knack of putting the right colours together on your creations.

Cheryl W said...

You must crochet really fast. Your new piece is gorgeous!