Saturday, October 19, 2019

Snowy Chums


Yay I found a card I haven't posted, Lily of Valley Digi Stamp of Snowy Chums, this time I used a white pen for my snow. Its OK but I think I prefer white paint so I've saved a cardboard box the plan is to use that instead of all over me and the craftroom. It's not like I can do outside, all it seems doing at the moment is rain.

Papers are some old Echo Park Winter ones mainly left over bits. The sentiment is Simon says Stamp Inside Christmas Greetings. Now since my little penguin is holding mistletoe it was only right to put some mistletoe on my card. I've used an old Penny Black which I had to snip where it didn't fit on the card but it meant I could use a bit of the waste for a little bit on top of the sentiment.

I had a quiet day for my Birthday, Fridays is swimming in the morning and while good for my joints it does leave me shattered so a bit of craft spending, well it is my Birthday. I brought them from UK so if the Postman loves me should be here tomorrow or Monday.

12 comments:

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty card Debby as always your so creative love the blue and red and the touch of green with the holly x

Dotty Jo said...

Your colouring never fails to amaze me, Debby! Jo x

cuilliesocks said...

Aww so sweet Debby, lovely image and beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Belated Happy Birthday Debby....gorgeous card and such a sweet image...

Anne

Sarah said...

Belated Birthday Wishes Debby and I hope the postie brought your goodies today!! Lovely card, such cute characters xx

alabtkaralmthaly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pat said...

I think your seal and penguin couple are so sweet Debby and love the pretty mix of papers and the die cut mistletoe which complements the image and a lovely sentiment too. Hope your new crafty stash arrives soon. x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Debby and glad you had a Happy Birthday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Annie H said...

Oh how cute is this, love everything about it ;-)
xx Annie

Lynne in NI said...

Belated Happy Birthday Debby, hope you enjoy playing with your new crafty goodies when they arrive! LOVE your card, such a sweet image and you always have the loveliest DPs too!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This card shows off your style perfectly, I love it

Cheryl W said...

Very sweet Christmas card. The image reminds us all of the love we feel during the holidays. Also, a belated happy birthday to you.