Sunday, June 23, 2019

What makes you Happy


I was so pleased that one of the friends that my DS went on holiday sent me some of their pics of him and this one is a favourite. It so rare to see him smile.

Although I had sorted the papers out for the all the photos I was going to use, The Scrap Cafe had some new Kaiser papers Morning Dew. I used MFT Stitched Hexagons which I have almost covered up. I fussy cut the flowers.

The chipboard Journey was an old K&co one along with some of their stickers. I think I originally brought them from US over ten years ago.

3 comments:

Pat said...

A lovely photo of your DS and a great layout Debby, the colours and patterns are just perfect. x

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful photo and perfect layout. Love it all!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a lovely page and shows off your DS beautifully.
Faith x