Saturday, June 15, 2019

Quick cards



Simon says Stamp very kindly sent me a stamp set from their recent release Rest and Refresh, at the time I was being ill which is sods law. I have quite a list of cards to make and I was having a hard time to play with the set.

Decided to quickly stamp a couple from Home Sweet Home to see how they looked, the first turned out fabulous and I have another idea on how to use it again but for now I made a quick Sympathy card by using Simon says Stamp Thoughtful Messages.  I stamped the sentiment and emboss with gold embossing powder.

Apologise for the rough edge obviously my blade need replacing!


The other card is this cute house, it helps to use a stamp positioner so you can stamp a couple of time to get a better print. I added a few more hearts using Simon says Stamp Holiday Shapes and I cut the house out using Simon says Stamp Stitched Squares.  The congratulations is a stamp that comes with the set which I know I will be using it again.

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous cards love the simplicity of them both x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Always love your work Debby, but these are fabulous, love the leaves and the gold, the blue is perfect for the house card.
Faith x

Wendy said...

Beautiful CAS cards Debbie...enjoy the rest of the weekend:)
Wendy x

Cheryl W said...

I always think CAS for sympathy cards is best, and yours is perfect! I also like your new home card. I need to make one of those for my niece, who just bought a new home, so thanks for the inspiration.

Pat said...

Two great CAS cards Debby and I love the leaves in that pretty wreath shape with the lovely gold embossed sentiment, and the house stamp works well with that dark bue against the white, a super new home card. x

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful cas cards sweetie, these are my favouirte type to make, I love the first on with that gorgeous stamp the best, hugs Pops x