Friday, May 24, 2019

My Favourite Things Bunny


I got round to colour the bunny image that isn't obviously for easter from My Favourite Things Easter Bunnies.

I had this idea with the three circles from a sketch last week but discovered they were a bit large to work exactly for the sketch which why the card is landscape.

So my Peeking Daisy from Simon says Stamp were pieced together using pink card stock and Tim Holtz Gearhead for their centres. I used Simon says Stamp Stitched Circle for my actual bunny image.

I did stamp my Tiny Words sentiment directly to the card but as you can see I had to use Simon says Stamp Stitched Banners to cover it up!

Finally the papers are Lawn Fawn Spring Fling.

11 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Really cute birthday card Debby

Anne

Sarah said...

What a cute bunny, gorgeous paper and fab design Debby xx

JoAnn said...

Great card with the cute bunny. Love the design.

Sandra H said...

So cute x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and that cute bunny. Great layout and fab flowers

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Really lovely Debby, love the circle and the daisies, so pretty with the colourful paper.
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debby, lovely bunny and I love the circles and colours you've chosen, Kate x x

Cheryl W said...

Bright and colorful card with a sweet image. I really like the layout, too. The three circles are a great idea.

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie I really like the style of your cards. Can I ask if these have been paper pieced as the bunny definitely looks 3 D?

Lynne in NI said...

Awww that's the cutest bunny ever Debby! LOVE how you coloured him too :)

Craftdee said...

I love this! Cute image (beautifully coloured as always) great paper and fab layout. Mmm, like I said, I love it :-) Donna xx