Thursday, May 16, 2019

Millie


Another card that once I added the image to the patterned paper to discover the paper is far too busy to add anything to do it.

The adorable image is from Mo Manning called Millie with watering can. The patterned paper I think could be a Doodlebug one called Hello.

The circular sentiment is an old one from Stampin Up and the ribbon is from my very large ribbon stash.

I actually managed to make some cards yesterday and now I need to colour up a couple of images ready for Saturday when I'm free to make some more cards. I think its time I made some more Christmas cards

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I think the wonderful image is perfect with the pretty paper, Love the card Debby.
Faith x

Pat said...

Millie with her watering can looks great Debby and your colours go absolutely perfectly with the background patterned paper, and the navy and white striped piece actually adds that break between the two areas and this together with the colour matching really does not make this too busy, and even the mustard yellow ribbon matches in beautifully. x

Cheryl W said...

That's definitely some eye-catching paper, Debby, but the colors are pretty together. I like how you've colored the image to match.

chrilvian said...

cute