Monday, November 19, 2018

Split Background


So using the Yana Inspired card I stamped the Simon says Stamp Outline Snowflakes with Versamark and using WOW Bright White Opaque embossing powder on different coloured card.

I did use a stamp platform so I knew when I cut them they should match! I did colour the snowflakes with my nearly empty Wink of Stella Glitter pen but now I found my Nuvo Shimmer pens these work just as well.

To decorate and hide my join I used the Simon says Stamp Tiny Word Christmas and Simon says Stamp Rina Snowflake which I used glitter card to cut with.


The only difference in both of them I used Crystal Stickles fro the dots and the centre of the snowflake. I can live with the dots but the snowflake centre didn't quite work out.

4 comments:

Pat said...

This is a great idea for a card Debby using the two very pretty colours together with the snowflakes joining up, and the contrasting sentiment band across the middle with a large glittery snowflake to embellish is just perfect and complements the bit of shimmer on the background snowflakes too. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Really Lovely Debby.
Faith
x

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty cards! I love the white-embossed snowflakes and dots. And that little bit of sparkle really dresses up the whole card.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful x