Saturday, July 14, 2018

Skater Dude


Now and again while I'm in blogger dashboard I click on drafts to make sure I've posted everything. This time I discovered Skater Dude from Dr Digi hiding in them.

The papers are Doodlebug, I think possibly Dragon's Tail but don't hold me to that. The large sentiment stamp is from Simon says Stamps Big Birthday Wishes and the image mat is using their Wonky Frame.

The stars are mixture of Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes and MFT dies. I have several number dies so not sure which ones I used here and the today die is from a random die manufacture that I brought at a craft show can't remember who.








8 comments:

Colinda said...

Wow, it's fabulous!!
Love his polkadot sweater!!
Have a Sunny weekend,
Colinda

Pat said...

Such a fun image and love the papers and the lovely dimension you have given him Debby. x

Unknown said...

What a nice card, nice colours. Ihave this digi also...he's so funny. Do you know if the webshop doconsist. I can't find it anymore. I hope you can help me

Doreen said...

What a fun card,love the image.xxx

Wendy said...

Fabulous fun card. Debby.
Wendy xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What fun, a great image and card.
Faith
x

Cheryl W. said...

Super card! Love the paper-piecing. You rocked this one, Debby.

debby4000 said...

If you google Doctor Digi House of Stamps it should come up.
luv
Debby