Thursday, April 19, 2018

For a Special Nephew


For some reason my Gt Nephew wanted an Army party, I wanted my card to be in the same theme. The image wasn't a problem I used Mo's Soldier Boy fulfilled that.

I had no paper even what I found on google images didn't really go with the image I had already coloured in. So in the end out came the Oxides I used the Twisted Citron and possibly Peeled Paint also maybe Walnut Stain but don't hold me to those colours several cards have been made since.

I used Simon Says Stamp Big Wishes for my sentiments and their Bundle of Stitched dies for my heart and star. The fence is an old one from MFT not sure if its still available.

I found the number and the today already cut out in my random cut numbers. I have this box because I refuse to cut the number dies individually rather let them fall apart from use.

I having to be very productive I have loads of events in May that need cards, plus my DT work and we away in May too. Now the weather as improved to Summer looks like maybe we skipping Spring altogether.


Mo's Digital Pencil




8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the image and the papers you made are perfect!

Pat said...

That little soldier boy image from MM ìs so sweet and beautifully coloured Debby and the background colours and embellishments look great, and love the large sentiment. x

Christine Dol said...

Unbelievably creative Debby! This is awesome!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable and ingenious Debby, fabulous camouflage inking.
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

FABulous Birthday card Debby..love it and love your background and cute little soldier..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

so great card!

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card, love the stamp - he looks fab.
Lorraine x

Cheryl W. said...

Great card! Your great nephew will love it.