Thursday, April 26, 2018

Baby Giggles


As soon as the word die I was waiting for arrived in my craft room, it needed to be used and since I had Mo's Happy image coloured up I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

The papers are some old scrapbooking ones from Pebbles but I cut them up into 6inch squares because I felt they would get used more as card making. I paper pieces his nappy so it matched the papers.

I used MFT Stitched Scallop Circle Frame, the scallop border is from Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 4 and the corners are La LaLand but not sure if it still available.

The stars are from Simon Says Stamp Stitched Bundle of shapes and the sentiment is the die I was waitting for from Simon Says Stamp Welcome Little One.





Mo's Digital Pencil




10 comments:

Pat said...

What a fun baby image by Mo Debby and love the soft toned papers and the scalloped dies and great stars, corners and sentiment in that pretty gold. A gorgeous card. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I always love this baby for a baby card, he is so infectious you have to laugh with him/her. LOVE your card Debby.
Faith
x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh what a fabulous baby image Debby, it's a wonderful card with a super design, Kate x

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Debby xx

Cheryl W. said...

Your coloring on the baby is so great! Wonderful card.

Sandra H said...

So cute!! A lovely layout too

Betty McAlister said...

A gorgeous card Debby. The baby image is delightful. X

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Harshita said...

I love the coloring :D

Lynne in NI said...

Aww what a cutie!