Thursday, February 08, 2018

For my Daughter



I knew Derby Girl from Mo would be perfect for my DD Birthday card, I've had the image for a while but her hair as put me off.  It was tricky with the blue pigtails, yellow and blue together make green. I use pencils so I don't know if it was easier with copics. In the end I think it turned out OK.

The papers are some old Taylors Expression and I used a card on Pinterest for the sketch although the tag was on the other side but in my case there wasn't enough room that side. My tag I made using a circle punch to get the curved edge.


Its been a busy week so far and I haven't made it into my craft room and there's a cute image waiting on my desk to be made.


Simon Says Stamp

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby..xx

StirYourCreativity said...

I love the funky card :)

Unknown said...

Oh, just love this. Gorgeous. Smiles. Jan.

Pat said...

What a fabulous card for your daughter Debby, and the dimension and colouring are first class also the papers with dots and stripes go beautifully. The heart tag banner is a lovely touch too. x

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
hugs

Brawny x said...

Great image. Fab card Debby x

Chrissy said...

FABulous card Debby..love the cute image.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Martie Rollin said...

Terrific color coordination on this delightful card! Well done!

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful card card Debby, love the super image and gorgeous colouring, Kate x x

Cheryl W. said...

Fun card! I love the tag you created. It adds such a nice embellishment.

Sandra H said...

So pretty and what an amazing image you used love how you mount it xx

Tracy said...

Hi Debby
Fabulous creation, adorable fun image and design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE the colours and the layering, that you are so good at. Great image and card, your daughter will love it.
Faith
x

Lynne in NI said...

What a great image, she looks so cheeky! LOVE your hair colouring!