Friday, January 26, 2018

Shawls


I finally finished my Lost in Time Shawl, it been unpicked so many times its almost a relief to finish it. First time I made tassels and was impressed with myself. Here's the link to the fabulous pattern.


I got another ball of Scheepjes Whirl for Christmas and I used another Johanna Lindahl pattern called Secret Paths. I think this pattern was easier than the Lost in Time.

I'm actually making another Lost in Time shawl but this time I'm using DK and its kept me occupied while suffering from the pain meds side effects. Thankfully the pills to help are working and I can get back to sorting out my long list of craftiness.

7 comments:

Swissie said...

Wow! They are wonderful, Debby! Love them!
Hugs, Liv (Swissie)

Pat said...

They are both beautiful Debby and love the shading of the yarn and the pretty tassels. So pleased the meds are working better now. x

Vicky said...

Both are gorgeous!! Hope you are soon feeling much better!!

Michele said...

Beautiful!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such Beautiful work, love the ombre look of the shawls.
Faith
x

Cheryl W. said...

They look warm, cozy and gorgeous!

Crafting Queen said...

This is just beautiful.