Friday, December 20, 2013
My MIL sent down a parcel with no tag and since her paper had robins I had this idea to make a robin with punches so I googled and got Jak's blog and now I knew how it should look I worked out how to make him using what punches I had.
The body is a circle punch has well has his red part which it a the same circle punch but then punched again to get a sort of fat oval.
I found a punch with flowers and a leaf and it was the leaf I used for both wings and the beak. The eyes I used the Stampin Up Owl punch which I find handy for tiny circles. Made a tag and drew his feet, job done or at least I thought it was.
My DD saw them at first asked for 20!!!!!! but managed to talk her down to 10 trust me 6 is usually my maximum number before insanity takes hold.
Apologies for the terrible photos, the first one my hubby was on his way out to deliver it when I remembered I hadn't taken a photo and the others were taken when I couldn't find any light in the house so had to use a daylight lamp.