Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Fairies


I thought for a change I would use this layout for Simon Says Stamps Challenge where the DT is showcasing the beautiful products from Prima. Not only do they have those most beautiful flowers like Gwendolyn that I've used but they do papers, stamps and masks which is what I've used for wrought Iron Fence.

Photobucket


It was my first time at trying a mask and I used distress stain but I found I preferred the acylic paints. The larger butterflies are Memory box and used Martha Stewart Cherish set round the pink paper which is an old set of Crate Paper. The larger letters are cut out using Storybook on the cricut and the others are out of my stash.
The pic are of my niece with her daughter playing in my brothers garden which I thought would work the Love is in the Air challenge this week.
Now don't forget we would love for you to join us and there's a fabulous prize of



Don't worry I made a card too but I put that on another post later.

21 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is one stunning layout just love this to bits,hugs Cherylxxxx

Kathleen said...

Beautiful page. Love it. I missed my scraping, promised myself to start this year. Must do it soon. lol.
Kathleen x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

what a glorious scrapbook page with a real magical quality,brightens this cold frosty day.janex

Stamps and Paper said...

A beautiful page Debby...lovely images

Anne

Стокли said...

A very sweet page, Debby. The fence here is perfect=)

Helen said...

Great LO again!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a pretty layout. Loving the mask, not tried that technique either.

Desire Fourie said...

So beautiful, feels like I am frolicking with the fairies in the garden. Loving those cute butterflies.
Hugs
Desire

Joy said...

I absolutely fell in love with this layout when you first posted it to the DT blog and I still love it now, you make me want to scrapbook...hugs

Unknown said...

Beautiful lay out Debby, i love it.

Hugs Suze xxx

Saxo Stamper said...

Arh Debby, this is just gorgeous, I love the layout, the colours and the words - just perfect.

k x

marjolein said...

Hi Debby, what a lovely layout you made. Lov the butterfly's and sweet colours.
Luv Marjolein

melsanford said...

Oh what a beautiful layout! I love all the different lettering :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous LO Debby :-) the photo's are lovely and I love the way you created a whole garden scene here ,,, stunning :-)
When I fist glanced at this I missed the smaller words and just read 'Fairies Bottom' lol :-) it did make me smile :-)


luv
Lols x x x

KraftyKaren said...

Simply beautiful layout - I love everything about it xx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful layout!

D K Crafts said...

Hi Debby. Love your layout. Beautiful colours and detail, especially the butterflies. Donna

angelwhispers said...

Oh my word what a wonderful layout just love it and the papers and detail just yummy! Chanelle xxx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous layout, Debby! I love the sentiment and the butterflies are so beautiful!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

catherine said...

I love this page Debby -it is gorgeous. The colours are just fantastic
x catherine

Debbie said...

Hi Debby...what a beautiful page. I love the colours and the layout is perfect.
Debbie x