Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WOYWW and Scrapbooking Wednesday

 So this week on WOYWW, I'm hiding my card cos its for a DT although you can probably work out that I'm using Prima's Madeline.
My desk isn't very busy today someone had a really good day yesterday after a week of sinus problems but then promptly over did it, you would of thought by now I would have worked out that even on good days I should pace myself.
So onto some Scrapbooking, phew I've only two pages to do on Vegas before going onto LA but we don't have so many photos for that part of the Holiday.
 This was taken at Planet Hollywood in Ceasars Palace and the only photo of us all together. It was also the quickest layout I've done for ages.
 I wish now I backed the letters in red but they're well and truly stuck.
 This what I made at Scrapbuddies crop, I had the idea but had to work out how to make.
 I think its what you call a flap book.


The two pics on the last page was from google since I was short of a couple pics. Do you see my daisy die, loving it at the moment.

22 comments:

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, you've been busy :-)
They are beautiful!
Hugs, Sandra

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow .. great layout and i love that book
Lisa x

Mystic Indigo said...

That looks like you all had a great trip...I love the flap book idea! Very nice!

Sally Morgan said...

Fabulous layouts! I love the flap book and the daisy is great! I haven't done any scrapbooking in an absolute age but am going to dig out the old piccies right now...the mojo's gone for cards (probably as I have too much stuff and should put it all away!). You're an inspiration, just remember to take it easy, lol. *hugs* Sal x

nessy said...

thankyou for sharing your photos ~ what a wonderful album to cherish ~love the flower die!!
vanessa xx

Macpurp said...

hop eyou feel all better soon, sinus pain is awful!!

I love all your work on here, but the flap pages are so clever!! I have never seen these before and I love them!

hugs
Teen x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous layouts Debby.. I love the book style one. what a great idea, especially when there are a lot of photos at one place. I have zoo photos and ended up with a whole album, basically the same, but doing it like this is brilliant.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Pia said...

wow so beautiful work
hugs Pia

Debbie said...

Hey, Deb, great job with the scrapbooking, it is so nice that you are sharing you and your family with us.

Hugs
Debbie

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wow am luving them layouts they look fabulous, happy WOYWW sue,x

Deb said...

wow, love your layouts and your Secret Garden book is amazing, such a good idea, we got loads of pics from there too!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Bonnie Weiss said...

Great layouts and fabulous flap book. I've never heard of a flap book but it is just too cool!

okienurse said...

Awesome layouts and that flap book is great! I really like how it flips about. Thanks for sharing! Vickie aka okienurse #35

Angie said...

Love that 'flap book' ...what a good idea and that Full House LO is perfect ...maybe less is really more ....iyswim xx

Tammi said...

Wonderful layouts, neat flap book too! You got some great photos and memories to look back on. :) ~hugs

Jo said...

FAB work!! *claps*

Sue from Oregon said...

I love how you used the white punched edge throughout your photo's!

Jenny said...

Lovely scrapbook pages Debby. They will definitely keep the viewer interested.
Jenny

Julia Dunnit said...

Fab stuff Debbie - love the 'pieces' of borders on the Eruption page...really clever.

Ivete said...

Amiga ... parabens teu blog e lindissimo ... Teu Trabalho e Belissimo ... Bjos Mil

Clare said...

Wow Debs what gorgeous layouts hun!!! they are amazing. Your flap book is so clever. Big hugs Clare xxx

Unknown said...

Thank you for another magnificent article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.