Saturday, April 02, 2011

Gingerbread Couple

We have a fabulous sketch this week on A Gem of Challenge from Janet and I decided why have one Pink Gem when you can have two and these gingerbread eaters  they called Ollie and Ellie aren't they cute. I turned the sketch so it looks like they're sitting on a fence.
I used Nellie Sneden flower punches, which now looking at them I didn't position very well but they were punched with the Delovely papers from Cosmo Cricket.
It wouldn't be my card if there wasn't some ribbon somewhere.
So my bags are packed and I'm off to MJ All day crop for food, chatter and maybe a bit of scrapbooking. Its an early start so after my week of PC troubles I do hope Mr Blogger posts.

22 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wow! This is so cute, Debby!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Debby. The image is so sweet and the papers and flowers are gorgeous.
Have a nice day.

Hugs Jannie

Loz said...

oh so cute! I love those punched flowers ♥

Pauline said...

This is fantastic! I love this little couple! Your colouring is wonderful and the decoupage is so effective.

Melodie said...

This couple is so cute, I love your beautiful card very much.
Hugs
Melodie

Anonymous said...

Fab image and fab colours Debby!
Helen x

Lisa Jane said...

aww so cute Debby - love the layout
Lisa x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debby,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Andrea said...

Hoi Debby,
what a cute cople,
love the flowers too
hugs andrea

Claire said...

This is such a lovely card - great images and fab papers. Hugs, Claire x

Doreen said...

Ooh this is so cute.xxx

melsanford said...

Fab card! Those images are just so sweet! Love the colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

XxJULESxX said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!! Debby!!!

Jennifer said...

LOve the sweet colours you used, gorgeous card Debby xx Jenny xx

Marian said...

Je kaart is prachtig en heerlijke frisse kleuren
Groetjes

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Debby...love how you've used the two images and the colours are gorgeous.

Take care
San x

Jackie said...

Super card, and just love the way you have put the two together. still loving your flowers ! lol.. look fab to me.. think your goggles on wrong way u p lol... hugs J x

Sandra1968 said...

A gorgeous card!

Janet said...

This is just gorgeous sweetie....love how you have used the two stamps together! x

dj1952 said...

This card is so loveable. I haven't seen this couple before. They are just so cute. Your work is spectacular. (I love the two cards above this one, too.) Hugs, dj1952

Lee said...

Amazing.I adore all your wonderful creations.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debby loving those cute images your colours always seem to match so well, something I am still having to learn.
Hugs
Lorraine x