Saturday, May 09, 2009

Black and Blue

I really like the Basic Grey challenge this week of using Black and Grey with any added colour but of course I'm too late but I did use the idea for Whiff Of Joy challenge which is a sketch. I've had this BG Black tie papers for ages and it was time to cut into it and I've used my new Apron lace fiskars punch too.

You may have realised I'm not home and if Blogger hasn't published this post well that means I'm talking to myself!

We are up in Lancashire visiting MIL for her birthday, talk about badly organise because its Port Sunlight today and its advance tickets only. How on earth did I miss that one.

17 comments:

daisy said...

what a lovely card debby!love the color's you've jused

hugs
daisy

Victoria said...

Love this Debbie. Great image and papers! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
Hugs, Vicky x

Fern said...

Delish card Deb.
Very safisticated!

Fern xx

Nilla said...

Very elegant card! The ones goes well together! hugs Nilla

cats whiskers said...

What a lovely card Hun, fab papers and great image beautifully coloured, love it all. Thanks for joining us this week on WOJ
Have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Macpurp said...

I love this stamp! so Bond!

great colours, fab card, hope you had a lovely time away.
love tina x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Debby, Charlie looks so Dapper in these colours, Hugs Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Debby, have a fab day.

Debbie said...

Well, if you are talking to yourself, you are talking so loudly I hear you all the way in NYC...lols... Beautiful card, love the black's and blues..and of course that WOJ image is totally adorable.. and for us on the other side of the Atlantic..What is Port Sunlight?

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card Debby, definately for a young man, beautifully coloured and layered up. Love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Terry said...

Hiya Debby what a wonderfull card you made, wowie..very nice colours and a very nice image, top job debby...hugs terry

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debby,l love the image.

Hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Debby, a great combination of colours and papers :) Donna x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is wonderful Debby, I love the colour combo and image. have a good Sunday

Marcea said...

Hi there hun, hope you are having a nice weekend. Amazing card - just love it all - perfect!!!!
Chat when you get back :o)
-x-

Stacey said...

Just lovely Debbie! This colour combo is perfect, great manly card! ~♥~

Rach said...

this is a beautiful card Debby, lovely colours. thank you for joining us at woj.x