Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year







Spent new years eve with my sister, bil and their friends. Sis made a brilliant roast LOVELY. Came home after lunch of bubble and squeak. Now I promised Giselle christmas book but unfortunately its the start of the Tennis season and I have to book an appointment to get onto the computer, the aggro to get on here yesterday was just not worth the stress so here it is today.

Just a couple of pages that I managed to photo reasonably well but you get the idea craftybanshee has also put hers on her blog and she has photo her pages well.


At the moment waiting to be picked up to pop over to my local craft shop, they have a sale starting today, hope my bros get here soon then to drop of Davids fridge, freezer, and washing machine from mum old house not sure where we are going to put it just got to make sure I can get into my craft room


No comments: