Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Grumpy Skater


I need quite a few mens cards just for myself to send and I'll be honest I'm not keen on making them. Not even sure this one works although I love the image from Dr Digi who make brilliant men images.
Oops I've just noticed a bit of leftovers from die is sitting on my sentiment, trust me its not there now.

The papers are really, really old and I made the frame using my Simon Says stamp Stitched Rectangles but added a red mount to help it pop. The stars are Simon Says Stamp and you noticed I've used their Stitched fishtail banner, yes you guessed it didn't stamp well and it had to be replaced. The other sentiment is from Stampin Up seemed perfect for the image.

I getting a bit cheesed off with my health at the moment I seemed be suffering from minor aliments one after the other.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice !!

Vicky said...

I LOVE the card!!

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mans card, love the fun image
Lorraine x

Marlene said...

I love looking at your cards Debby, they are unique.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You keep saying you are no good at mens cards, or you don't like mens cards, BUT you really do them so wonderfully well. I Love this and the Gnome card, plenty of grumpy old men out there, these are perfect for them LOL.
Sorry I can't comment on your other wonderful cards, no time, but I have caught up.
Faith
x

Sarah said...

This is a great card for a chap Debby. Hope you are soon feeling better xx

coops said...

Brilliant male card Debby.Fantastic fun image and I love your striped paper ;D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful! xx

Pat said...

This is a fun masculine image Debby and love the stripes in the background and the spotted stars, and the stitched rectangle and sentiment banner are really elegant touches. x

Cheryl W. said...

Fab card. I need to pay a visit to Dr. Digi. I've got a few "old" men in my family. :)