Thursday, April 27, 2017

Baby Fairy Daffodil


Another quick card even though I cut out Mo's Baby Fairy Daffodil in two parts, the fairy then the flower.
I'm pretty certain I used this sketch before, it must firmly planted in my brain.

The MFT scallop frames are cut with glitter paper no idea why, maybe withdraw symptoms since I haven't made a Christmas card for ages.

The papers are of course Doodlebug it was then I felt a bit lost how to decorate the card. I felt I should have some daffodils but I don't have a die so thats why I decided to used some Stitched Clouds from Memory Box and that seemed to work. The sentiment if from the House Mouse clear stamp set.

8 comments:

Apassionforpaper said...

I think your cloud embellishments are just perfect Debby. Beautiful card

Pat said...

This is very pretty and the perfect Springtime image Debby and love the stitched cloud embellishments. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a Delight, Love it.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

An adorable stamp and I love those pretty papers. A gorgeous card Debby
Lorraine x

Cheryl W. said...

Beautiful card! I love your scrumptious little fairy.

Mervi said...

Beautiful and so adorable card, lovely colours;-))m

Fikreta said...

so nice!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card!!
Adorable image and I like how you popped and curved up curtain parts of the image