Sunday, October 23, 2016

Harry Potter Scrapbooking


Finally got my Harry Potter layouts done, although I'm not keen on the papers I chose. I went for the aged look because I had a job to find some that actually went with all my photos.






Very simple layouts and the fabulous Hogwarts Shield was given to me by a lovely new friend at the retreat.


The camera and clapper board dies are from Cottage Cutz and the small film strip could possibly MFT but the packaging has disappeared. At least now I can say that 2013 is definitely finished.

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby these pages are marvellous. We love it there and your photos brought back lots of happy memories. I bet they did for you too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

Brilliant scrapbook pages and fabulous photos. I would love to go there....one day!
Lorraine x

Pat said...

Your layouts are fabulous Debby and a great reminder of this Harry Potter tour which looks extremely interesting. x

Sarah said...

Wonderful layouts Debby xx

Carol S. said...

Gosh you've been busy! Fab pages and great memories. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Maria said...

Fantastic scrapbooking pages Debby and what wonderful memories, it looks fab
x

Deborah said...

Fabulous layouts Debby.
Deborah A

Sandra H said...

Wow this is amazing! x

Lynne in NI said...

Great pages Debby, looks like you had a fab time! Hope you enjoyed your Butterbeer!