Thursday, October 27, 2016

Chill


Well its been a pants week card wise, Monday we made a start on the Christmas present list. Tuesday was my Blood Pressure Review which I combined with the flu jab, followed by kettle buying since our old one has a leak and a trip to Tesco for some shopping that wasn't available at Sainsbury. By Tuesday night I was feeling a bit under the weather which carried on to Wednesday.

At least I woke up this morning feeling a bit better but its another busy day so no card making today lets hope I'm up to making a couple cards tomorrow or shock, horror I will buying Christmas Cards.

At least I managed to make a Mo Card with Chill, the papers are Doodlebug. The curvy stitched scallop is from Simon Says Stamp and the snowflakes are cut from fun foam with Lawn Fawn dies. The sentiment is LOTV and I used a square punch to make my sentiment banner. A bit of ribbon and I'm almost done.

When all is dry I added the glamour dust to the breath cloud, when that dry I then add the fun flock and flowersoft to my cuffs and hat.

13 comments:

LesleyG said...

Love your adorable card, and hope you feel better xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Debby and hope you feel better soon

Anne

Dotty Jo said...

What a sweet card! I hope you feel better soon, Jo x

Pat said...

This is so pretty using this cute MM image Debby and I love the colours you have used, and the ribbon and snowflakes finish it beautifully. Sorry you are feeling a bit under the weather and hope you soon feel better. x

Susi said...

I woke up to some snow flurries today, and I sure wish I had a coat as cozy & warm as the one in your beautiful card, Debby. Hope you're right as rain soon.

Sandra H said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous you have so much talent and we are lucky that you share it with us bloggers thank you!

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card. I love the image and the papers you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debby..always love your fluffy trims and puffy snowflakes..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, love the adorable stamp and fab design
Lorraine x

Cheryl W. said...

A perfect Christmas card. I hope you feel well for the weekend and can, perhaps, spend some time making cards.

Lynne in NI said...

Ooooh she's fab, love her frosty breath!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card. xx

Whisper said...

Aaaah so sweet and what a fabby layout too, Luv Sam x